Table of Contents
What's in the catalog?
When patrons search our online catalog, they will find the following materials:
- Books—At John A. Logan College library, we maintain a collection to support the curriculum of the college. The collection includes many volumes for research and supplementary texts for courses, including fiction.
- DVDs/Videos—DVDs and VHS tapes are available for students to view in the Learning Lab and for faculty and staff to check out and use within their courses.
- Government Documents—John A. Logan College Library is a participant in the Federal Depository Library Program; thus, the library has up to date information from the government on a variety of topics relating to the needs of the region we serve.
Quick Library Search
Tips for a basic search of the catalog:
- do not type entire phrases, pick a few words to represent your search inquiry rather than an entire phrase
- pay attention to the suggested searches that appear under the search bar, these suggestions may help you find what you are looking for faster
- use the “Limit by” drop-down menu to narrow your search to JALC library or a specific format
- check which books have recently been added to our collection in the "New Books" display under the search bar
Search the Catalog
(618) 985-3741 ext. 8338
700 Logan Dr.
Carterville, IL 62918